Monday, October 6, 2008

WHAT NOW?

Why did you put pictures of yourself in your blog after you said you wouldnt do that? You could have said that you were going to. You did not have to lie about it. I am not Dena and I will not tell you what you can do with your blog. I just dont like it when you put picutres up there because you write about so much stuff you shouldnt. You said nobody would see this blog we write to each other in too. I dont care if people see it because I will not write about sex and smoking and stuff but why tell me different? When I get home your going to explain.
I left a comment on your pictures too.

1 comment:

Ravn... said...

I'm not sure my mail got to u...seem to have trouble with it..if u want to u can try and mail me at ravn_15@hotmail.com

love Ravn