I just got back from Erie with Robbie and caught your post. The whole trip was a complete bust. Everybody down in the hood is still freaked over what happened last time, as if we had anything to do with it! Oh, well. Probably the less said about that part the better, right?
One funny thing did happen, though. Robbie and I were crossing the square downtown when somebody came running and yelling after us. It was that guy that I hooked up with off Manhunt about the same time you and I met, remember? The creepy one who offered us the house rent free if we'd have threesomes with him once a week? He asked me about you, and I showed him my ring. So, naturally he looks at Robbie and says, so who's this? And Robbie says, I'm their third wheel, meaning I have no idea what, and the guy does this double take and looks at me all wounded - remember how we went on and on about how we could never be unfaithful to each other? Naturally he assumed that meant that you and me and Robbie were a thruple, how hilarious. So I grabbed Robbie by the arm and dragged him away with barely a goodbye. Then I waited until we met up with Katherine to tell him why I thought the whole thing was so funny. She thought it was pretty funny too... But you know Robbie. He just said, so you guys WOULD have a threesome with me? Katherine didn't think that was so funny, but I sure did. Can you imagine?
Well, I gotta go get a load of your skivvies in the wash and red up our bedroom if I don't want you to yell at me when I get home. Don't worry, Aaron's here and he's already running around sweeping and dusting everything with a doo-rag on his head like Aunt-freakin'-Jemimah. We'll have everything shipshape for you when you get home.
I love you. Hurry.
Title from the second stanza of "Tragic Rabbit" by Stan Rice.
No comments:
Post a Comment