Monday, October 13, 2008

I Am Become As A Sounding Brass, Or A Tinkling Cymbal

I can hear you and Aaron fooling around down in the kitchen right now. God, I hope you guys don't break anything.
I'm sorry I'm not feeling so hot today, but it's a cold. It'll pass. I'm taking medicine for it, and every fever breaks sooner or later. I wish I could be up and around with you, though. Today was probably one of the last really nice days we'll see this side of winter. Wouldn't it have been great to go out to Duff's with him this afternoon? We could have ridden the horses out to the treehouse one more time. I really wish I could have done it.
I am going to get better so we can do those things together, and the other stuff we've talked about lately too. You know what I'm talking about. I want those things so bad...
Anyway, I just wanted to say I love you. Maybe you should take Aaron or Randy out to Duff's and have some fun while the weather's nice. I'll be here when you get home, and that's time enough for us, right?
Just don't be gone too long. I miss you when you're gone too long.

Title from 1 Corinthians 13:1. (King James Version, natch.)

No comments: