You wrote to me and now I am going to write to you. I know I can not write the way you do but maybe you could take it for what it means instead of how well I write it.
When I first met you I thought you were smart and funny and I liked you a lot but you scared me. Intimidating is the word I should probably use. You know so much about everything and you are always teaching people. I think that's why it is so easy for people to love you. Not just because your smart but because you care about people and treat them right.
Now I know you better than I have ever know any body else and I know that your even better than I thought at first. Your stronger than I ever knew a person could be. I love you so much. You gave me everything I wanted and I didn't think that was possible.
I am still scared though because I think you will give up now. You were doing so good I cannot believe that anything a doctor could say would make you stop trying to get better. Why wont you tell me what he said? You are sleeping right now and I know Robbie gave you pills. I am so afraid that you will just want to stay that way. I want you to get up and be happy again. I want you to laugh and cook big dinners and write in your blog again.
Please do it for me and Amber and J. We are the ones who should matter to you. Please because I love you.
HB
No comments:
Post a Comment