Friday, December 5, 2008
UPDATE
I m getting real sick of staying @ the hospital so I hope Bigg will be out soon. They r telling me that he can probly go home in an other day or so but I dont want 2 take him back there. Its 2 cold & since theres been so much snow I m afraid 2 if any thing happens. If he gets sick again or if his ex gives us any more trouble. I m thinking bout taking him out west 2 stay w/some of his family on the coast. He was realy glad 2 get all ur emials & if any of u want 2 emial him u can use my addy hookupboy@live.com. He got a kick out of all the emials. He wants me 2 print out ur blogs 2 but I m not sure wich addy goes w/wich blog & we got 2 pay by the page @ the librery so it might b 2 much 4 him 2 rite down his comments & have me go back & rite them on ur blogs but I will try if hes in much longer. I dont think the doctors r telling me every thing cause Amber called me & sez that the doctors called her & got her all upset but she wuoldnt tell me what all they said. When he knos I kno he will tell me but I dont think their telling him every thing yet 2. His brother called me from Cali tho & he seems nice so we mite go see him 4 a while when Bigg gets out. He told me 2 say some things 2 certian people but he told me not 2 use real names so I will try 2 rite 2 each 1 of u in emials if I can get time 2. He seems better & 2day he beat 1 of the guy nurses @ poker real bad & hes very stoked bout that. Oh & he sez my spelling is bad & I shuold be a shamed but I told him I can rite as well as any 1 when I try I just dont have a lot of time. Sorry if its hard 2 read tho.
3 comments:
Dont worry about the spelling HB!
And tell Bigg to just rest and not worry too.
Something will work out about where you are to live.
My prayers remain with you both.
Hugss(((()))))
ur doing well love...don't let him pick on ur spelling!!
sounds like a good idea to take hm somewhere warm for xmas. that will be good for both of u.
If I was there I'd beat the crap out of him in poker!!
love and kisses to u both
Ravn
HB - Thanks for the update. California sounds like a good bet right about now. We had a little bit of snow here in DC now it's just cold and windy.
You really should be kept in the loop on everything. Make sure Bigg informs his doctor that you, along with his children, should be regarded as next of kin. Shouldn't be a problem. You may need to get a little aggressive if you feel like you're being gone around.
Tell Bigg to stop flimflamming the nursing staff - they have ways of getting back at clever patients :)
Hugz to you both - glad to know things are looking up.
Firethorne
Post a Comment