Friday, December 12, 2008

UR SLEEPING

OK. I read ur post here & on ur blog. I dont get what u mean in ether one but u can definitly say all the nice things u want bout me. I all ways like that. I kno u dont want 2 go 2 Cali & ur just saying u dont want 2 go rite now 2 put it off. It wont be like Chicago. I didnt like it there cause u & Robbie were up 2 stuff & I was afraid u wuold get in trouble & I wuoldnt be able 2 do any thing bout it. Cali will b diffrent. I will work & may b go 2 school if u want it so bad. U can see ur brother & enjoy some warmer weather. We can see the ocean. I wuold like that a lot. We cuold start over & may b u wuold feel better. Not cause its warm or a diffrent place but cause u wuoldnt have 2 worry bout every 1 & try 2 fix every bodys problems there. U cuold b there 4 me & I cuold b there 4 u. Who else do u need? When I checked on u a minit ago u were snoring & coffing & I still think ur the best looking guy on the planet. Amber thot it was funny but she doesnt see u like I do. Lets go 2 Cali & see each other like that & may b u will start 2 feel that way I see u. Please.

5 comments:

Ravn... said...

Oh HB...u love him so much! I can see your point, I might have wanted to do the same. I think u2 maybe are to crowded...maybe u just need a place to ur own...just the two of u. Must be a bit rough with all these other people around all the time..
Maybe what u need is just some space...not to move to another state? i dont know...

sends all my love to u...miss u on msn

love....

Ravn... said...

Hi man! I realy miss you u know...hope u have a wonderful xmas!

love...

butterflies said...

Hey HB..are you guys ok??
Hope that xmas was good for you but Im kind of worried that Bigg hasnt posted for ages..
Hugs

YNAGER '65 said...

Hey HB-

Hope everythign is ok with you all....Neither of you have posted in FOREVER...come back pls and give a little update.

Miss and Love to U both...

Ravn... said...

I realy miss talking to u man :(

Love hugs and kisses...