Thursday, December 4, 2008
HOSPITAL
Bigg went in the hospital last Sunday nite & transfered 2 Cleavland so I am afraid he may be there 4 some time now. The pain he was had in his neck is infection in his esofagis & throat & doctors are not wanting him 2 go home. Was so bad I didnt want 2 leave him 2 go home but 2day is 2nd day that his temp is <101ยบ so they let him out of ICU. Now hes being all pissy & more like him self & wants 2 get back on line but hes not alowed in that part of the hospital. There is a librery near by where I can use internet so if u want 2 email him I will print them off 4 him. Sorry this is so short but I want 2 get back 2 the hospital as fasts I can. Will try 2 emial every1 that he told me 2.
7 comments:
thank u for mailing me...i came out monday. will mail u later...give my love to bigg.
be strong...
love ..
HB - You've got your hands full so don't worry too much about keeping up with Bigg's fans!
Let him know how much we miss him and look forward to rejoining the two of you in a healthy, happier time.
Sending you both my care and support - Firethorne
I have been checking his page several times a day awaiting an update. I'm sorry to hear he's in the hospital. Give him a hug from me. You both are in my thoughts and prayers. Oh! and thanks for the update HB!
You guys are in my thoughts. Hope Bigg gets out soon. Take care
Hi HB and Bigg..sorry to hear that youre in hospital.
My love and prayers to you both.
To Bigg for the pain and discomfort and to HB for the anguish.
Thanks for the news. BearToast Joe sends prayers for your whole menagerie.
Shalom.
so sorry that the awaited news is for the suspected reason.
Stay well
stay warm
go west.
Post a Comment