Tuesday, November 25, 2008

4 RAVN!!!

Ravn I m worried bout u. I got a temp job & my hours r wierd & I never get to IM u like we did. That was fun. So if u get home & get online I did this meme thing 4 u 2 read until I can email u & IM u again.

I got it here: pamperedwifegoesthrifty.blogspot.com

1. Who is the most famous person you’ve talked to?
The local weather guy
2. How many bags of potato chips (crisps) are consumed at your house per month?
I go thru @ least 3 cans of Pringles a week
3. What foreign dish do you prepare from scratch and serve?
Sorry dont cook
4. What is your favourite section of the supermarket?
check out line
5. What was your high school’s team mascot and colors?
the royals (a lion) w/purple & gold colors. Way ugly.
6. What’s under your bed?
condom wrappers?
7. Over easy, or sunny side up?
over easy w/toast & bacon
8. Favorite pie?
blueberry
9. Storms - cool or scary?
cool unless their snow storms
10. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
black & silver new balance 8519s
11. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
it was from Bigg's son Jerry & it sed u r so gay cause i txted him that i love his dad
12. Where did you live in 1987?
drexel hill was bout 3 yrs old
13. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
in class @ high school
14. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
farsi
15. Can you change the oil on a car?
that I can do
16. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
hes snoring in our bed room rite now
17. Gummy bears or worms?
gummy body parts but if i cant get them then worms but the sour ones
18. Your favorite food?
baklava

No comments: