Ok. I guess ravn ur about the only one who reads this blog so I will just do it and be embarased over it later. Ravn here is ur meme:
1. Is there anyone on your blogroll you would have sex with? The only blog besides urs I read is Bigg & I have sex w/him all the time.
2. Sex in the morning, afternoon or night? Bigg wont put out three times a day or Id say yes all three.
3. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke? No but I have to for Bigg all the time.
4. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money? Not like stripping for money no.
5. Shower or bath while having sex? Rather after sex.
6. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed? Depends.
7. Do you love someone on your blogroll? I love Bigg & I send u my love w/every email.
8. Love or Money? Both.
9. Credit cards or cash? Prefer plastic.
10. Have you ever wanted a best friend? When I was a kid.
11. Camping or a 5 star hotel? Hotel please.
12. Where is the weirdest place you have had sex? hospital.
13. Would you shave your entire body (including your head)? Sorry love my hair.
14. Have you ever been to a strip club? My frat bfothers took me to one.
15. Ever been to a bar? yes.
16. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club? no.
17. Ever been so drunk someone else had to carry you? wasnt drunk but had to be carried yes.
18. Had sex in a movie theater? no.
19. Had sex in a bathroom? yes.
20. Have you ever had sex at work? no.
21. Ever been to an adult store? yes.
22. Bought something from an adult store? dirty movies.
23. Have you been caught having sex? yes goddam aaron just last week.
24. Does anyone have naughty pics of you? Brian does.
25. Ever had sex with someone and called them by the wrong name? no dont often call out names.
26. How old were you when U had sex for the first time? 14.
27. Have you been caught masturbating? hasnt every one?
28. How many sex partners have you had? Honestly!! dont want to say Bigg reads this.
29. Have you ever had a wet dream in an improper place? never had a wet dream.
30. What was your most embaressing sex related experience? Thot we were alone & got caught giving Bigg a blow job.
There u go Ravn!
2 comments:
lol...u r so cute! Did u do that for me? Nothing to be embaressed about in there I thought :)
LOL I read. I agree with Ravn that you have nothing to be embarrassed about!
Post a Comment