I read every thing that u write. Sure now that my fone is burned up I dont see it rite away but I still check there every day.
U just dont understand that I love u. U say u do, but u think that cause I am young & u r my 1st real partner I will change my mind & want some body my own age. When Amber broke up w/Bill & Jerry went on his break w/Jillian u said of course its their 1st relationship & those never last. Their ur kids & I kno u kno them best but when u said that u looked @ me & I knew what u were thinkng. U were rong of course but no thing that I say will convince u of that. So may be if I rite it instead of saying it u will believe me?
I did not go looking 4 an older guy. No matter what my stepfather does or sez u r not him, I dont expect u to be my dad. I do expect u 2 be older & wiser but I havent seen a lot of that lately. U took us 2 chicago & we went 2 the schools & I thot may be he wants 2 get away from Duff & the crap he gets you suckt into. I really did like the meusems and stuff 2, but u were cold & sick & miserable. I cuold never want 2 live in a place that does that 2 u. Then u pulled that trick on me & did what Duff asked u 2 any way. Plus u cuold have gotten throne in jail 4 years & I dont even kno what all u & Robbie did but I kno that much. If I was really looking 4 some body 2 be my dad do u think I wuold be looking 4 that? I m glad that we r back in ur house & with the kids. @ least they can keep u from taking such big risks. If we r in Erie then they can live w/us & may be keep u from doing stuff like that. Thats why I dont want Robbie 2 live with us 2.
Please read this. I mean it. I want 2 be w/u 4 the rest of ur life. I will have my time & place but this is still urs and I want u 2 be happy & healthy and not all ways chasing money and other stuff. If u want 2 live rite here in this house 4ever & not go 2 Erie then lets do that but tell Duff 2 leave u alone.
Thats all I wanted to say really. I will kno when u read this 2. I dont need the internet I will kno from ur eyes.
Amir
No comments:
Post a Comment